Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

A good summary

Written 9/20/09
This is a good summary of approximately the first year of remembering My dreams.
Interesting that it mentions sending love which I got really focused on this year on a daily basis.
 
     I was reminded of the progression of My dreams/realities of and with the youngstars.

     At first I met with One or two at a time and was happlily amazed at "their" acceptance of Me.

     (For years I mostly assumed that children, especially rebels, would see Me as One of the enemy)

     Next these encounters turned into groups, mostly youngstars living on the streets. The word gangs came to mind, but these were not the normal picture of gangs, think of Spanky and Our gang type gang.

     Then there were groups of youngstars being hunted by the police and military. The youngstars avoided "them" in many different ways. First it was hiding in plain sight, then playing hide and seek and the children All-ways won at that. Then the youngstars allowed "ThemSelves" to be captured so that "they" would be fed and housed and "they" came and went as "they" pleased without "their" gaurds knowing.

    Then, the groups around the world were sending love energy to friends and family and it was important to remember that most world leaders (political/business/religious/etc) All have children.

    This is where the dreams seemed to slow down (or My memory did) and All-most All My dream exeriences with the youngstars since have been about infecting the world with love.

No comments: