Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Some ketchup and background

As I review My posts here (looking at the archives) it looks like I did not post anything during the time I was driving school bus until the Adventure I posted just the other day.  I need to check and see if I posted anything as ketchup early this year.
 
Hang on, I'll be right back.
 
Okay, it doesn't look there is anything from those days.  I know I have gotten rid of My sent email from the first months of driving bus.  I will look back into discussion group archives and see if I can find any posts from the missing months.  It seems I Am missing from sometime in August to early December.
 
One thing I found (I did not know this before because I never rode a school bus) was that it is considered cool to ride in the back section of the bus and very not cool to sit anywhere towards the front.
 
As time went along, I found that on My high school section the students were moving closer and closer to the front.  One boy who had All-ways sat in the very back seat started sitting in the 3rd seat behing Me on some days.
 
Even with the middle schoolers I could see this happening.  It did not happen as much with the grade schoolers as I had to maintain distance between the 6th graders and kindergartners so I didn't give "them" as much freedom to pick "their" seats.
 
This is the next email I found after "The Little Rewards".  Background: This refers to the incident I talked about in the11/26/09 snippet.  The middle school boy T... had been suspended from riding the bus because he had been blowing a whistle on the bus and would not stop.  It was dark at that time of day so I could not see who it was.  Plus he was short and could easily hide behind the seat.  This was happening on the army base, so I pulled over and called for the MPs (military police).  I turned the radio up loud so the students could hear the dispatcher.  "The MPs are on the way.  I give the student One last chance to confess and I will call off the MPs.  Otherwise the MPs will take everyOne to the MP station and call 'their' parents to come get 'them'.  The other students convinced T.... to confess."
 
Written December 2, 2009
 
     Before I started driving school bus I never would have guessed that I would enjoy spending this much time around any kids, much less this many.
 
     I don't know much of what I dreamed last night but I woke focused on forgiveness. Forgiving MySelf and these other aspects of MySelf. It's very important to remember that "they" are Me.
 
     One fragment of a dream had T.... wearing a black eye when he returned to riding the bus. I was upset, tried to find out who did it and tried to get him to tell the vice principal the truth of how he got it.
 
     Much is coming about this kid, his resistance is a shield, he is trying to speak to Me (answer Me) telepathically and tho I hear him in dream, I Am not hearing him in 3D (frustrating for his 3D boy). Yesterday I felt/sensed that My focus on T.... has been felt by the others and "they" are now wanting attention.

No comments: