Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Transforming

I Am theeling the energies.  Everything that I Am reading says the energies of this August are very trans-formative and I Am theeling it and dreaming it: intense.  I cannot put what I Am theeling (in waking) as I dive further and deeper into the multiverse.


We had quite a thunderstorm last night and We have had several these past few weeks.  I hope the rain from this One put out any forest fires that the lightning started.  I don't think I mentioned that the 2 days I was without power the outage covered a two hundred mile stretch and even took out 911 serviced for a few hours.


Today is kickoff and bid day for the new school year.  It's a bit early.  Then Thursday We will do dry runs and Friday will be live runs.  School does not start until the 17th and We will do another live run (checking the times on the route) on the 15th.


After today I will know what students I have but won't get to ride with the children until the 17th.

So: I will get quite a bit of dream time.  I've really been enjoying My dreams which are other/alternate/parallel lives and realities that I Am living.  A lot of My recent visits are on star ships: fun.

In One world/life a friend and I landed Our star ship and for some reason could not take off again.  Then We were chased by some Alien hunters.  My friend led Us to the home of a friend.  "They" were very friendly and hospitable despite firing a shotgun out the front door as We approached.  As soon as "they" recognized My friend it was All smiles and hugs.

This was a very remote and hillbilly type spot and noOne came there looking for Us.  Apparently "they" thought it would be more likely to find Us in a city.  (Silly Wabbits)

We had a lot of fun with these folks.

No comments: