Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, August 26, 2022

Friday

Ponyhopping works.  First of All it calms Me.  I repeat: "Please forgive Me.  I love You and I thank You.  Whenever the issue comes up again (and it Allmost Allways does) I repeat again.  My mind is like a dog with a bone worrying it until it is worn out and far beyond,  I did a lot of ponyhopping last night and this morning.

The children were great.  Some were a bit wired (probably because it is Friday) and it was happy wired.  We can work with that.  My loud boy started to get loud a couple of times and I was able to calm him.  Progress for sure.

Preschool starts next Wednesday.  I made My parent calls right after morning route.  Some of preschoolers whose pickup times were impossible for Us are going to PM preschool and so will not be on Our route.  This makes the times possible.

I did not have time to get as deep into dream as I have the last 2 days.

My PM students were great too.  My non-verbal girl is still happy, smiling and waving.  The last boy home did not show any signs of talking to him-Selves.  There is no seat directly across from him because that is where a wheelchair goes.  He was ducked down behind the seat in front of him most of the ride.

No comments: