Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, August 29, 2022

The week begins

Another good day.  The students are great.  Our scheduling is still haphazard.  Times that changed Friday changed again today.  I ponyhop and it does get better.  Baby steps.

It does seem like autumn is here early.  Mornings are cold and most afternoons are still warm.  Lots of the fireweed has turned red and lots of tree leaves are gold.

My loud boy started to get loud a couple of times and I was able to calm and quiet him.  I'm not at All sure what the loud is about.  It is mostly noise, but does seem to be happy noise.  It may be about attention.  Sometimes he talks very clear and other times he is hard to understand.  Regardless: I Am glad I can calm him.

One boy missed the bus and We had to go back for him.  That made Us about 20 minutes late to Our first school.  He was very happy to see Us when We got back.

The boy who rides alone will have company starting Wednesday.  He had his tablet for kids today and was having a good time laughing at whatever he had on.  He was out most of last week and forgot where he sat.

My game player went right to her seat and sat down with a little direction from Me and mom buckled her in.  She will have her little sister joining her Wednesday or Thursday.  Lots of parents take "their" children the first day.

Preschool starts Wednesday so We will start having a noon section and get to meet several new students.  Preschoolers are usually My favorites.

Several students did not ride in the P.M. so We had an early afternoon.  Our non-verbal girl still has lots of smiles.  She really has a great smile.

One girl has said that she is ugly several times.  All I can do (in the physical) is tell her she is NOT ugly.  And I can send love and I do.  She and her friend can be a bit of a challenge and I do give "them" as much slack/space as I can.  Today the friend picked up All her trash and threw it away without being told or even asked.  I thanked her.

It is Allways nice to get off early and come home.

No comments: