Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, August 18, 2022

More better

Well: I did better today even though the route had more problems.  That is what is really important.  The students too of course and "they" really are My saving grace.

I sat next to the loud boy and that did seem to keep him calmer.  The thing is that I have long hair and he has known to pull hair in the passed.  Here's hopin' that doesn't happen.

Then We found that We had 2 wrong addresses on Our morning section.  Dispatch kept calling Us about One and the other rides a different route.

One little guy who rides alone told Me yesterday that he is 8 and today he said his phone was charging and it takes a long time.  He had a tablet and when I ask him what kind it was he said it was for kids.  I love these kind of conversations.  He had electric orange shoes and I told him "they" were cool.

We have a different bus in the PM because We need 2 wheel chair spaces.  "They" gave Us an extra 15 minutes today but did not tell Us.  When My driver told Me his time had changed I checked and Mine had also changed.  I clocked in and went out to install the wheel chair securements.  I found out that half Our wheel chair equipment was missing.  Getting this resolved was quite a chore.  I found out that there are different types for different buses.  So: We started 15 minutes early and were 20 minutes late going out on route.

While this was frustrating I was knot as upset as yesterday.  When We got to both Our afternoon schools I was able to apologize to the students and My driver apologized to the teachers.  So far the only wheel chair that We have had is an electric chair.  Apparently the student can not operate the control so I Am getting to learn how to drive an electric wheel chair.  (Remember: I hate learning.)

I was happy that I remembered All the students names and could call each by name or nickname.  Some had questions for Me and others wanted to have complete conversations.  I never know what a student might want each day and I let "them" initiate conversation.  Several years ago a little boy taught Me that.

Oh: I wanted to mention: I have noticed that idea of "play date" seems to popular and quite common.  I theel that is really cool.  One boy in summer school was very excited One afternoon because he had a play date with his sister at the park after he got home.  Then One day at Subway two gradeschoolers  asked "their" parents if "they" could have a play date and both sets of parents said "Yes".  No One seemed surprised or embarrassed or awkward.  YAY!!!!

Play dates forever.

On My break I listened to You Tube and zoned out really deep.  I do not theel that I went to sleep but I sure went deep and it sure felt good.

No comments: