Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Dreaming of dreaming

I've been dreaming and loving it. I have no problem with going over the edge; it's the coming back that hangs Me up. When I Am on the bus I have to come back to at least some extent.

There are just soooo many alternate worlds and lives to explore and experience. Some I remember and some I don't. I Allmost Allways wake with a smile.

I had One dream that was about dreaming. It explained a lot of what I experience to Me: I was in class (obviously a different timeline yet still very 3d) and typing a story on a computer. I was making it up as I went along so I went into the story to write it. I was way deep into the story. Something woke Me a bit (probably the bell for end of class). I did NOT want to leave My story. (Ah mom, just five more minutes???)

Apparently My classmates were used to this. "They" helped Me gather My things and shut down My computer. Then "they" helped Me stand up and untangle My legs from the desk. I was barely capable of doing these things and really needed help.

In My familiar, waking life I rarely have anyOne to help Me climb out of dream or living in My stories. It is kinda like falling asleep on a plane and waking in another country and timezone.

Most of My other lives and worlds are pleasant and lots of love. There are certainly some that are knot so pleasant but I rarely revisit those. The lives with fighting and such are knot hard to leave. The rest I really want to stay there.

So: I've been playing a lot. The regular school year starts next week.

No comments: