Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Great day

If this wasn't a great day it was a close second. Most of the students were a little quiet and there was some singing going on throughout the day. I have no idea what "they" were singing but "they" were singing.

Our first stop rode for the first time today. He's been sick. It was nice to meet him. He knows several of the other riders from previous years. When We got to the next stop (loud boy) he says "He's Allways loud". I had to chuckle. I said that We are working on it.

It really does seem that he just does not know how to be excited without being loud. I keep calmly and quietly telling him "not so loud" and "bring Your volume down". Our driver tried telling him to quiet down and I told Our driver that he could not even hear him. It really was not too bad and he snuggled up to Me and farted. Then he farted again. What can I say? I Am grateful that My nose does not work.

Our scared boy is definitely doing better. He was happy today.

Mom just followed the little girl onto the bus and put her right in her seat and buckled her. It went much smoother. Mom had given Me her pack pack and lunch bad and I gave "them" to the girl right away. She was happy. Later when He pack pack started to slide off the seat I grabbed it and slid it back to her and We had a little laugh.

On My break I flashed on  this 'cause I was wearing My Snoopy shirt.  That lead Me to dreaming down memory lane.  It was fun.

Afternoon went great too.  Dispatch got permission to make Our morning checkin earlier so that We can get to school on time.  Now both checkin times should be good permanently (or something there abouts).

One of Our girls tried to sneak on another bus but the school caught her and brought her to Our bus.  She was mad.  Her friend calmed her down.  "They" had a good time.

When the students get off I wish "them" a good day and All the verbal Ones are saying "You too".  That's pretty good for middle and high schoolers.  It makes Me feel good.  We are getting to know each other and bonding, I theel.

No comments: