Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, August 19, 2022

And even better

Much better today.  Until it wasn't.  Just kidding (kinda).

In the AM We had a 5 year old for the first time (because We had the wrong address.  She was a little anxious getting on which is not usual the first time.  Mom got on and buckled her in and she was fine.  I thought it might help if I sat with her so I asked.  The answer was no because her lunch box went there.  Okay then......I sat across from her and that was fine.  She calmed down and was quite talkative though I rarely understood what she was saying.  She knew what she was saying.  The next student on wanted to sit with her but he does not keep his hands to himSelf so I had him sit across and I went back to sitting with My loud boy.

The boy who rides the bus alone had his phone today and as soon as he was buckled he said: "I finally get to play this".  From then on he was totally absorbed in his game until he got to school.  Then he waited for Me to say okay before he unbuckled and got his pack pack on.

The computer took Me off My PM section completely.  I told Our ops supervisor in the morning and she said she would fix it.  When I got back she was gone and I still was not in/on the computer for PM.  I talked to another supervisor and he said to come in the same time as yesterday.  At first ye said: "the usual time" and I said it had different both days.

My break went swell and I wasn't fretting about anything.  Got My week's groceries (I have a frozen gallon jug of ice that I put in My large icechest) and had a Reuben samich at Arby's with a large Jamocha shake.  Yummy.

When I got back the ops supervisor was there and she wondered how it was even possible.  She had Me do a paper sign-in and she was going to look into it.  (I asked several supervisors if I could take the afternoon off and All said "NO")

We got to Our first PM school as scheduled and All the other buses were leaving.  My driver asked the teachers and We were scheduled 10 minutes late.  I asked if "they" could call district and tell "them" and she got the vice principal and My driver talked to him as I gave MySelf another lesson in driving and securing an electric wheelchair.  I Am making progress.

The students were glad that We were closer to on time and We had a pleasant ride.  Two middle school girls have become friends and are sitting together.  I tell You though the things "they" discuss were totally taboo when I was that age.  One asked the other her sexual orientation.  If anyOne had asked Me that at that age I probably would have said that I Am a guy.

One did call out: "______ You're gay".  I said: "Girls: that is inappropriate on the bus".  Later One said "gay" again and the other said: "You can't say that in front of him" pointing at Me.  I said "The word gay" is not inappropriate.  Calling someOne "gay" on the bus is inappropriate.  I really don't know if I was clear or knot.  We did discuss a couple other things so We seemed okay.

The oldest boy showed Me the cartoon on his phone again and asked if he had shown it to Me.  I guess he really likes it.  It is Sponge Bob.  Oh I forgot: the loud boy on My Am is Allways looking for the Mickey Mouse club house when We get to town.  There is a children's museum in that area.  I Oneder if that is what he means?????

Now: I'm home and it is the weekend and i to dream for 2 days.  "They" finally get Me in the computer for PM and We got the message that starting Monday Our PM checkin would be another 10 minutes earlier.

No comments: