Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, August 22, 2022

Start of week 2

Things are starting to straighten out and I Am stressing less.  The first week is Allways hard but this was the hardest I've had.  We expected it to be hard last year being the first year with this company.  We really thought this year wood bee better.  Lesson in expectations?????

We continue to get new students and that's cool.  I AM getting to know "them" and that is even cooler.  I've never had this many children before.  "They" are loading up the routes because they are so short on drivers.  That makes it a little harder on the students also.  Longer rides and more personalities in each section.

One little girl makes it a game to not get in her seat and not get off the bus.  As much as I like seeing children playing games: that One really does not work for Me.  Mom gets on the bus and puts here in her seat and the teachers kinda help get her off the bus.  She is laughing All the time she is fighting Us.  It is hard not to laugh to.  Maybe I should?  At least I don't get angry.  I don't like getting angry.

One boy rode the bus for the very first time today.  He kept saying he was scared.  I asked what he was scared of.  He said: "The bus".  I told him that We would keep him safe and it would probably get better as he got used to riding.  Our driver did not hear this and started talking about sliding in the winter.  I told him the boy was Allready scared.  Later I asked how he was doing.  He said: "Still scared".  I asked: "getting better"?  and he said "yes".  Soon he was dancing in his seat.  It turned out that he has a couple of friends on the bus too.

I'm really glad that the two middle school girls are friends.  That makes "their" ride much better.

Most of the students have cell phones now and "they" are glued to those the whole ride.  I can observe those and send love.

No comments: