Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

First day back

First day of the new school year today.  It was confusing (normal for first day) but it really frustrated Me which is knot normal.   zI think it is the first time I have had All new students.  That means new areas, new places and All new personalities.

This company (new last year) does knot wanna pay Us to make maps and "they" are cutting Our times really short.  This is My belief and therefore what I get.

About half the students did not ride and that tends to make a confused Me even more confused.

Did I mention that I was confused? So glad I was knot driving.

Also glad that the students ARE great.  I tell Ya: the children keep Me sane.  Fortunately I was able to knot take My frustration out on the students.  I Am sure that "they" could sense My frustration and I even told My middle and high schoolers that I was not having a good day.  One then wished Me a good day.  I thought that was sweet and thanked her.

One morning student was very quiet until his friend got on and man oh man did that change.  I like the students being happy but this was Allmost dangerously loud.  Gotta work on that One.  I Allways tell My drivers that I don't yell at My students I try to work with "them".  This is a good example.  I remain calm and try to quietly tell "them" to bring the volume down.

As We learn Our route and children it will improve.

Our service dog is supposed to start riding tomorrow.  Our safety manager was upset that school district did not give Us any training.  School district did not know "they" were expected to.  That had been a concern which finally got resolved.

Most of the students were quiet which is normal for All new.  A couple definitely wanted to talk to Me and did some.  One highschooler showed Me a cartoon on his cell phone which I theel showed frustration like I was theeling.

Several times I did remember to repeat My current mantra: "Love, peace, calm and well being.  Our true nature.  Our natural state of being."  This is so contrary to what I usually experience in My waking world that is very easy to forget and fall back into the old beliefs of struggle and strife:  Us vs. "them".  Progress knot perfection.

No comments: