Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dreams #61

Written 2/23/09

I had a great dream about integrating Our shadows, rejects, cast aways.
I was at home and a friend was visiting (obviously this was a dream LOL). There was a knock at the door and I went to see who it could possibly be. Surprisingly it was My friends evil twin (literally) asking to be let in and recognized.
I asked My friend if it would be okay, after All it is his twin. He was reluctant, or at least hesitant. Who wouldn't be? After a little consideration, he agreed to letting his evil twin come in. Once the twin was inside, the first thing that needed to be done was for My friend to formally acknowledge him. After this was done the three of Us began a conversation.
As the conversation progressed I noticed the twins moving closer and closer together.
Then there was another knock at the door. One visitor is rare, 3 is unheard of at My cabin. Especially unexpected visitors.
Again I went to see who was there, and SURPRISE it was One of My rejects. I was a bit caught of guard because I have done a lot of work at accepting and owning My rejects. But then again, We are so much more than We think We are.
http://www.google.com/search?q=You+are+so+much+more&sitesearch=reconnections.net
After the initial surprise I was delighted to have a reject come knocking at My door. You see, when I first started trying to connect with My rejects and castaways the nicest reaction was ignoring Me. Most did a lot of yelling and cursing. After All, I had disowned "them" for many years and most were not just unknown, but actually thrown out in the street.
Over time many of My rejected Selves softened and allowed Me to talk to "them" and invite "them" in. Some had to be chased down and backed into a corner to listen, but many have been accepted, and of course some still choose to be on "their" own. I have learned that I must accept this also.
Therefore it was a delight to actually have a castaway come to Me and so I invited him in. By this time My friend and his twin had connected. It was great timing because I don't have that much room or extra chairs.
Now it was time for Me to formally acknowledge My reject as part of Me and begin a conversation. As We talked, We moved closer together.
Then there was another knock on the duir.
http://www.google.com/search?q=Duir&sitesearch=reconnections.net

No comments: