Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thots about fear 3/7/09

Fear seems to be UP again (or still) for many of Us and words are (or have been) failing Us. This fear is deep, very deep associated with gods know what memories and seemingly an integral part of the human condition. It seems that All-most everywhere I turn I Am hearing about fear and choices in dealing with it.
Of course this means that I'm getting My Own heavy dose of opportunities for fear coming up. This time it is quite different for Me, tho the circumstances are quite typical.
Normally, for Me and many of My others there are several typical reactions to fear. We tend to go into a mental tailspin and the mind/ego/whatever imagines a downward spiraling chain of events that culminates in death (or worse). Basically, the programmed response to fear is that We start crying out "I'm gonna die, I will never, ever be able to survive this" or some well camouflaged version of this.
Then, for those of Us on the enlightenment train, We usually try to fight the fear or cast it out or some such.
How about accepting fear as part of Us, a part that can function to protect Us but, that like a cancer has run rampant in Our minds?
The more We fight fear (or really anything We think of as negative) the deeper it buries itSelf, and the more it festers. We don't need to do this to OurSelves, and neither do We need to let fear run savagely through Our minds and control Our lives and/or paralyze Us.
I've read a lot about fear lately and some of the jewels I've picked up are:
Fear is an option not a mandate.
I created this situation FOR Me.
What am I trying to learn here?
What is the AHA in this situation?
I can recognize that I Am afraid, it is part of Me, and I can accept it without fighting it or letting it control or consume Me.
Fear is part of All that is.
Fear, and fear of fear is up for integrating at this time so We can be ready to move on.

Last night I had a bunch of dreams that are hard to describe because "they" were symbolic more than literal. "They" were All about change. Change is coming, and as much as I look forward to what I theel is ahead, I recognized I Am also afraid of it. I fear it because it is not familiar. FEAR is familiar. Waking from One of My dreams I had the thought: "Ok, now everything can get back to normal" and then like a voice "there is NO normal anymore".

No comments: