Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thots 3/20/09

What helped Me (and I theel might be helpful for others also) was to real-eyes that YES these visions/feelings are real, "they" are valid and "they" are important BUT "they" are not the only reality/possibility/future. I say future because these horrors (which I have only glimpsed and some are getting the full brunt of) are beyond anything yet experienced in 3D.
In the past, We (masses and even New agers) have either banished these visions as the dark side which would be defeated by light, or accepted "them" as the only potential which might be survived by a select few.
Visionaries have the potential of being the fulcrum, the balance point of All the potentials, or succumbing to the limitation of "either this or nothing".
I Am noticing similarities and common ages amongst some of Us experiencers. Several whom I Am hearing this from are around 40 and I was in My 40s when I went thru the worst of My terrors.
Again from "Dune" the Reverend mother says to Paul: "You are the fulcrum boy. You are the One who can be many places at Once." Paul had terrible, catastrophic visions of the future. (Frank Herbert was 45 when "Dune" was first published, his son is now 63 and his "Dune" sequels/prequels began to be released in 2009.) In "Dune", Paul went the fear route and used war and terror to overthrow and get revenge. As is revealed in "The Children of Dune" his empire crumbled, having fallen into the same type of corruption etc. as All other empires.
To Me, this All sounds prophetic of Our choices. The Reconnections are about real-eyesing All of it. Each fragment is important, but none more than the other, only more relevant. BUT, to visionaries, All fragments are relevant or We too will succumb to fear, and retaliation. That is a choice, but not the One I want or the One I feel You want. I don't think most wants it either, but in the thick of it, it may be the only choice We see. Some however, seem to thrive on the violent frag, so be it.

No comments: