Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thots 3/26/09

What I have experienced is quite hard to describe fully and accurately in words (limited terms) because it is sooo expansive.
I have experienced My energy exchanges most often in dream or trance state but on a few occasions also in a full waking state.
A few years ago as I was returning home from a sex hunt, I was pondering physical sex and how no matter how much I have, I want more. Sex is wonderful and totally enjoyable to Me but it just never fully satisfies Me. I think We have All heard the joke about sex and Chinese food, a couple hours (minutes) later We want more.
I often think/believe that life is a metaphor of everything else that exists. So, I was pondering sex from this perspective. I started imagining merging with another on a much deeper level, physically yet more.
About a year or so ago I started dreaming of what I had been describing/thinking of as energy exchanges. Basically, two people stand face to face and send each other energy and then (in an ethereal way) the two bodies begin to merge like two drops of water. It is a very sexual feeling without what We think of as any type of sex act. Of course, physical sex can be included, but that is rather anti-climatic (oops).
Shortly after dreaming of this, I experienced it with a co-worker (what started as a stare down) and We were both totally shocked and amazed. Then within a few days I observed the same thing happening between others in the grocery store. It's amazing to experience and/or to watch.
For Me, this doesn't replace sex, it expands on sex.

No comments: