Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dreams #62

Written 3/6/09

We had quite a bit of snow yesterday so I played hooky and slept in. I was well rewarded with a bunch of dreams, All related to helping others awaken.
At first I noticed people's reactions when I accidentally touched "them". I say accidentally because I'm not a touch-er/hugger person, I'm usually very careful about who I touch. This is more a sub-conscious thing rather than an overt practice.
In My first dream someOne slipped and fell into Me and "they" had an electric re-action to My touch. "They" kind of lit up and jolted. Then later, "they" came to Me and said that ever since that happened "they" could hear other people's thoughts. We began having a telepathic conversation and I asked how "they" felt about this. Just like most of Us would respond, there were mixed feelings. I told "them" that now that "they" had experienced this "they" have the choice of accepting or rejecting the experience and ability.
This choice opens up a lot of possibilities. What if We have All had such experiences (maybe many times) and decided (for whatever reason) to not only reject the ability, but to reject the entire experience????? What if when We read of someOne else (Our others) having such an experience it is a reminder that We too have actually had this experience? I know I used to be jealous of reading/hearing of such experiences until at some point I real-eyesed that I was having My choice of experiences.
Another possibility would be to accept the experience but reject the ability. We could remember the experience but turn off the ability until maybe sometime in the future We are faced with these choices again.
Now, suppose We accept the experience and the ability. This is the way Our conversation turned in My dream.
"What do I do with this?"
"You can just go blustering forth full force with it turned up full blast and blaring in Your head. Or, You can work with it, practice like You did riding a bike and learn to turn it up and down, even on and off."
"You mean I can do this without hearing everything? I have a choice about who I hear and whom I don't?"
"Yes, with practice and belief. You can learn to feel when someOne is guarding 'their' thoughts and the energy around this guardedness. You can begin to sense when someOne is reaching out for help and/or comfort. You can learn to sense when someOne needs/wants to be heard and when not."
The conversation went on as this new friend explored many possible paths this could take.
I woke and went back to sleep several times and these dreams continued. After a while I noticed people were re-acting just being in close proximity to Me. I no longer needed to touch anyOne for something to "jolt" inside "them". It might be interesting to note that I have felt (for some time) this type of re-action from strangers when out in public, not quite as severe or pointed, but definitely a more subtle version of the same re-action.
There were many different abilities turned on for short periods and each time, I sent a message to the person. Each time I could sense what the person was experiencing and I mentally talked to "them" about "their" experience. It was very important that each person know "they" had total choice what to do with the experience and the ability. "They" could remember or forget both the experience and the ability or either.
This was quite an eye opener about choices, and the way We see Our journey and Our abilities or lack thereof.

No comments: