Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dreams #63

Written 3/13/09

Had some great dreams last night, really enjoyed "them" but I was confused as hell and didn't know how to write about "them" at first. In One dream, I remember thinking: "But that would mean You either weren't born yet when You did that, or You are now around 35 and look 16."
I was dreaming in fluid time and trying to translate it into 3D time even in My dreams.
I was at some party or gathering and We were All sitting around a large table eating. I was talking about when I first moved to Alaska.
A sixteen year old spoke up, very excited, saying: "That was 17 years ago."
I asked: "How do You know?"
"I remember and I've been waiting for You ever since."
At first I was excited, it felt like a soul connection or something along those lines, but then I realized that this person was still 16, 17 years later. I began trying to reconcile 3D time with dream time, trying to explain this and make it fit. It was much like the opposite/reverse of what I do in waking. In waking I try to reconcile, explain and/or understand fluid time.
I had many similar dreams throughout the night. I kept having different people appearing throughout My life and "they" remained the same age as the years of My life went by.
One of the interesting things about these people was that "they" were All playmates, people I knew that I could and do (or did) have fun with.
I know that some who are reading this think: "So what, it's just a dream."
I believe Our dreams are real. I believe "they" are an alternate or parallel or expanded reality. I believe Our dreams are a way of getting familiar and comfortable with these expanded concepts before We experience "them" in waking. This way We don't just wake up some morning and find that All the rules were changed while We were sleeping. That would be a bit like waking up in the twilight zone.

No comments: