Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thots 3/23/09

http://www.blogtalk radio.com/ gmayer/2009/ 03/23/gateways- to-2012
I really enjoyed last nights show and I hope everyOne gets the opportunity to listen to the archives and tune-in to future shows.
I was especially interested in the conversation about being sensitive and "feeling" other's energy.
Since everyOne else is a part/aspect/version of OurSelf,
http://www.google.com/search?q=another+aspect&sitesearch=reconnections.net
http://www.google.com/search?q=Oneness&sitesearch=reconnections.net
this is another form of shadow work which We may very well be doing without being the least bit aware of exactly what We are doing.
I especially like DJ's comment about letting the energy pass through Us like the wind through a screen door. I remembered hearing/reading this before so I searched it on Reconnections:
http://www.reconnections.net/are_you_experienced.htm
In re-reading this I also noticed the recognition that "We lie back on Our pillow". Sometimes that is the only thing We can do and it is exactly what We need.
Audrey ( http://fromheadtoheart.squarespace.com/latest-postings/ ) sometimes uses the phrase: "when I feel this, All I can do is go to bed and let the energy have Me."
I think many of Us use this technique, again some being aware of what is happening but many are not aware and think: "something is wrong with Me".
I was also struck with the idea that feeling tired and rung out is an e-motion as is spoken of in this article.
This weekend I was reminded that I Am a sensitive and that when I Am feeling dis-stress in My body (for no apparent reason) I need reminding that I Am a sensitive. Since I know that I Am not unique I wondered how many others need this reminder? Also, I went many, many years without knowing I was a sensitive. I wonder how many here are not yet aware that "they" are sensitive and that "they" do feel the energy and emotions of others as well as the energy and e-motions of Gaea?
I spent a lot of time not knowing (and then not being willing to admit) that I Am an em-path.
http://www.google.com/search?q=empath&sitesearch=reconnections.net
again, I'm sure that others are in this boat. We often think We are being grandiose when We recognize such things about OurSelves, but the truth is that We are just being honest.
I would love to hear more from others about learning to let this energy flow through Us like wind through a screen door. Some suggestions on "how" would be appreciated by MySelf (and others I'm certain). If You feel You have no experience to share, remember the line from Illusions (by Richard Bach) "We teach best, what We most need to learn."
I Am currently feeling a blockage of energy at My root chakra. It's a pressure that started in My lower back and stomach region and is slowly moving down My body. I real-eyesed yesterday that it is energy that entered My body (probably at My crown) and needs/wants to flow through (or be channeled) into the earth. I have no idea why I blocked it or exactly what energy it is or where it came from, but I Am very willing to open up to let it move on.

No comments: