Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dreams #60

Written 2/14/09

As some of My friends All-ready know, at My job I work with a 19 year old whom I allow to drive Me nuts. He has been My example of why I love work with youngstars in dream time but haven't yet been able to do so in waking.
A couple of friends have suggested that perhaps he has some power, possibly the ability to cloak himSelf in a glamour or maybe he is just charmed. Also it would seem that I Am One of the few people that can see through this. What I observe would support All this and I have been convinced that a large part of why I Am bothered by him is that I Am jealous. Last night I had a series of dreams that confirm All of this and more.
In the part that I remember clearly he and I were working together on something that required We be very close, closer even than face to face. Then some type of disaster or catastrophe occurred, possibly an earthquake. The building collapsed around Us and upon Us and We were now trapped in this close proximity.
He tilted his head back so he could look Me in the eye, his cigarette breath was warm on My face. He said: "You are such a shit." He said it calmly yet with a hint of threat. However, he had not actually spoken a word.
This was when it struck Me that he could read minds, as well as plant thoughts in other people's minds and cloak himSelf in a glamour, possibly much more.
I replied (actually thought): "I know. I don't mean to be, I don't want to be, but I know I Am and that You know My thoughts about You."
Time was frozen at this point and We were able to come to an understanding even if We were not able to form a friendship. We were able to team up and use Our abilities to undo the damage done by the disaster. Also, it felt like We healed some of the damage done to each other.

No comments: