Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dreams #59

Written 2/10/09

Lots of fun dreams last night. There are only a few things I remember clearly about "them" now, other than I really enjoyed All of "them".
The theme of My parents not approving of My activities ran through most of My dreams last night, but this was a more subtle disapproval than before, and it didn't bother Me like before. It is beginning to feel more like "they" didn't understand Me rather than out right disapproval.
The dream I remember the clearest was where I took My cabin and My dog (Shadow) to the southwest U.S. to meet a shaman. When the shaman entered My cabin a lion came with him. Shadow does not allow other animals in My cabin but he allowed Leo (that was the lion's name) to come in and "they" made friends. The shaman gave Me a stone, about the size of an egg only a little longer and thinner. He had many stones and fetishes with him, but this One he felt was for Me.
In My hands this stone left a glitter or shiny sand residue but it did not do this in the shaman's hands. He was very surprised at this and was now certain that it was for Me.
As I have said before, I don't usually dream visually. But this time the lion and the stone were very clear visually. Nothing else was visual, but felt or known.
In the dream, I knew that Leo could be a friend and/or he could be the astrological house of Leo.
Like the rest of My dreams last night My parents were on the side lines watching All of this like watching a movie and shaking "their" heads in disbelief.

No comments: