Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thots 2/1/09

Shadow work seems to be up for many of Us.
http://www.google.com/search?q=shadow+work&sitesearch=reconnections.net
It certainly is for Me. It is becoming increasingly clear to Me, that if I want a better world, I must recognize that All the things and people I see as wrong, unpleasant and even "bad" are Me. We are much more than We ever thought We are.
http://www.google.com/search?q=You+are+much+more&sitesearch=reconnections.net
On One hand that sounds nice and fluffy, but how about the ugly side?
There are at least three problems here: One is that I Am judging, the other is that I Am rejecting, and therefore denying who I Am.
It sounds nice to hear: "We are the Ones We have been waiting for." It's a little scary but nice. How about: "We are the Ones We have been running from"????? But if I don't own that, I deny My divinity, My power to change.
I want the monsters to change, but how can "they" change if I cast "them" out and call "them" less than "they" are and call MySelf less than I Am? De-nile is a nice place to live until it's not.
So, where do I start? I started by looking at those I feel are evil doers, those who reap huge profits while others go hungry. I said: "You are Me. I Am You."
After so many years of rejection, it is no surprise that "they" didn't come rushing in and thank Me for accepting "them". Not right away. But, compared to when I first started facing some of My rejects (a few years ago) it is going rather quickly. I have invited these rejects, to sit around a council fire and discuss who "they" are. To tell Me about these parts of "themSelves"/MySelf that I don't know or understand.
We have started a dialog and so far I Am mostly listening. I don't have much to say, because this is All new ground for Me.
I feel this is a crucial step in seeing, in projecting the change I wish to experience in My life.

No comments: