Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dreams #57 (cont.)

Written 1/27/09

The message was about Oneness. I had chosen to travel back in time to see if I could introduce the message of Oneness in that era and see what effect it would have on the present.
I'll give some background on this:
Nearly 20 years ago I regressed MySelf (accidentally while writing a story) to what I thought at the time was the beginning. It was when We decided to play separation/limitation. In that regression I did not want to play but was forced to because the rest of Me separated.
A few years later I real-eyesed that was not the actual beginning, just the beginning of separation. I also real-eyesed what a great job We did at totally believing in separation. I knew that I too had chosen to play separation, yet My only memory was of being forced to play. I spent years trying to erase that memory.
Then, a few years ago I started to try adding another memory rather than erasing the first memory. I actually decided to try adding several. One was a world/reality where We separated but remembered from the beginning that We are connected. In that world We would still inhabit individual bodies, but We would know that what We did to an-other We did to OurSelf. In other memories We would wake at different stages of Our history/herstory and transition from totally believing in being separate to believing that We are One.

No comments: