Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More thoughts 2/14/09

I don't know where I'm from either. Perhaps it is because We really are from everywhere? I know that is hard to grasp, but You might consider the possibility.
I think it is important to remember/believe that We are here for a purpose. That too can be hard to grasp. Often, this world seems soooo harsh, abusive, out of control and totally out of whack that is hard to feel We can possibly do anything but escape.
However, there is also evidence of this changing. Finding others that feel as We do is part of this evidence. Reaching out and sharing Our stories is how We form a group that is strong and able to change.

No comments: