Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dreams #56

Written 1/26/09

I met with M several times in a waking dream/trance state last night. As I was first drifting off to sleep I asked how We could help. Soon I was sitting by his side, like You might sit beside a person in the hospital. He asked if I would assist him with the process/experimenting he is doing. This is very reminiscent of the first time We met like this. Again I had to give a qualified response. I told him that I was not willing to go to the extremes he is going. I don't feel that I can and I know I Am not willing. I told him I don't have someOne to care for Me like he does and I have My physical responsibilities to take care of. I also told him this is getting very hard for his mother and We need to find a way to lessen her load. It would be nice if he didn't go quite so far each time so that his mother doesn't need to be quite so concerned.
At some point I went into deep sleep and had many dreams. I even did some time travel for the first time that I Am aware of in dream time. I visited the past, around the time after the discovery of the Americas. In the dream I knew I was from the future and I was meeting with certain leaders. I have no idea if this was related to M or not. I woke several times during the night from different dreams and each time as I was drifting I met with M in waking dream.
Throughout the night We discussed helping him. It seems like a group effort is Once again needed to drain off some of the energy he is processing. No One of Us should attempt to take on his energy alone, We know what happened when We tried that at first.
It felt as I shared with M that it would be best if the dream team imagined OurSelves in a circle around M draining off some of the energy so he doesn't experience the extreme trauma he has been going through. His process is very important, We do not want to stop it or alter it, We just want to drain off the excess and help him to know when to slow down. This is the part he can't really handle himSelf. He gets in so deep, he doesn't know when or how to get out for a break. Initially this could be arranged at a certain time/day or it can be done at each One's convenience since time has no meaning at this level. I'm fairly sure this will need to be an ongoing process as M is gonna keep doing what he does.
He doesn't yet seem to know how to ask for help. He has been very resistant to accepting help. Perhaps he has felt that I will try to fix him or stop him. Fortunately his mom is able to say that she is at her limit and reach out.
Another thought I had just before I got up to write is interesting. In doing this each of Us will also be acting like a secretary to the uni-verse reporting Our experience/ view of this process. We will each experience a small part of the transmuting he is experimenting with. There is much being said about the changes the physical body must go through in order for Us to take it with Us in ascension. This feels to be what M is working on, finding what works and what doesn't.
I also felt that We will set an energy exchange that will begin to spin in a sphere shape between the many angles We form in this circle. Quite exciting really, but it has to be a group effort.

No comments: