Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dreams #57

Written 1/26/09

Last night I had My first dream about time travel.
I was in a war zone, it was some type of conquest or invasion. Sadly I was definitely One of the people killing people.
This was during the time when We believed Europe,Asia & Africa were the only continents and We were using single shot muskets/rifles as weapons. I was firing and someOne was reloading for Me. I Am fairly certain I was part of the invading force. I felt the horror of killing people, but on the battlefield I really didn't know what else to do but keep firing because even worse than the horror of killing others was the fear of being killed.
Then I changed into some type of emissary and at this point I knew I was from the future. It felt like I was from a future even beyond Our current time. I approached the tent of some commander and was allowed to pass by the guards, but it was night and when the commander came out of his tent he was aiming a musket at Me. I held up My hands and was saying: "Don't shoot it's Me."
We knew each other and I was carrying some message for him, something I knew that no One else knew.
Later, I remembered the message was about Oneness and reconnection. I had decided to go back and see if I could insert thoughts/beliefs in Oneness at that time and see what difference it might make.

No comments: