Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dreams #17

As I have mentioned I have felt the earth energy very strong in physical symptoms, especially earaches. Yesterday the symptoms lessened but also came and went during the day and evening. I theel that All of Us who processed and are processing in this way aid Gaea. I Am very grateful I Am not alone in this.
Last night I went to sleep feeling there was much to be done in the ethers and it was to be done now.
I dreamt of the earth shaking mightily, so strong that even the air was turbulent. It was like an earthquake and a tornado or typhoon at the same time. There was a space ship trying to hover but it couldn't maintain altitude and balance because of the turbulence. I stood on the earth and had One hand raised sending an energy from My hand to the ship and steadied the ship. The other hand was sending energy into the earth but I Am not aware of what that was doing, actually it may well have been energy coming from the earth to and through Me.
I was observing All this and while it felt to be Me, I was also watching from some distance. The person was a giant, so it could certainly have been a collective Me, like this group All joined into One focal point to transfer energy from Gaea to ship.
The ship was transporting people from the surface to the ship like in Star Trek "Beam Me up Scotty." Of course it could not do this if it was being shaken and tossed around the sky by the winds. So We held the ship steady to evacuate people from the destruction.
Then the ship turned into a dragon and All the passengers became dragon eggs and the dragon flew off to some distant destination to lay it's eggs.

No comments: