Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

August Rush

I just watched it. DJ is right, part of Me says "That's not the way the world is" and part of Me cries "But that's the way I want it to be"
Actually most of Me was crying.
Because it is the way the world can be. Ever since I first moved here I have known that this is the land where dreams come true. I can not begin to tell You how many of My dreams have come true.
This child had a dream, he followed his dream, and his dream came true. We are building a world where dreams come true. As We begin to acknowledge the genius in every child, We begin to create this world.
Not everyOne is a great musician, artist or writer but everyOne can dream. I for One am living proof that dreams do come true.
It has to start somewhere, it can start with Us, it can start with Our dreams, it can start in Our hearts. We can follow the music, We can walk thru the duir.

No comments: