Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Thoughts

written 4/27/08

I wanted to share this with You as it feels important right now:
and in a way it would be true if One hasn't achieved then No One truly has. Yet from another perspective, it takes the lone Shaman to find the frame of reference to reveal the ships on the horizon to the masses.
Sometimes I think this chit-chat is just a way of dragging Our asses and other times (like in My dream story) I see it as a method We use to keep OurSelves from rushing off a cliff and being so dis-oriented that We don't real-eyes We are All-ready flying. If most of Us suddenly found OurSelves flying, We would panic and begin to apply gravity and crash. However when We gradually get comfortable with floating on cotton candy clouds, when We real-eyes this, it seems totally natural.
In My dream gatherings the kids often jump off the cliffs with absolute delight and I adore watching and even join in. But, how would any of Us react if We saw this in the physical right now? Would any of Us believe anything other than the child crashing to "their" death? Would We see a child soaring like Jonathon Livingston or would We see a child committing suicide. Both possibilities exist somewhere.

No comments: