Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dreams #16

So I bought MySelf a dragon. In 3d it appears as a burgundy 1990 Ford Taurus wagon. I've wanted One for a while, dunno why, just did. (The Taurus that is, I know why I want a dragon)
When I drove it home Shadow was very OK if not totally excited about getting into the belly of a dragon and seemed to enjoy dragon riding as much as I do. However, when I was going to ride to town with a friend to get My other car, Shadow was very not happy to be left at home, alone with this new dragon. When I got home Shadow immediately went outside and checked All his favorite marking spots and spent a good deal of time sniffing Our dragon. I do kinda One-der what went on while I was gone.
The last dream before I woke, I was staying with My friends in town and My dragon looked like a horse so as not to alarm the neighbors. Dragon and Shadow were getting along quite well, a little jealousy and vying for My attention, but mostly romping and playing together. I was feeding My dragon horse food as the local feed stores haven't started carrying dragon food yet. Something I had not considered before is that dragons drink lots of water. Dragon kept emptying it's water dish and banging it around wanting more. Shadow, of course, thought this was a great game but had to be careful not to get in the way of dragon's feet while "they" danced around.
Stay tuned for The Adventures of Dragon and Shadow.

No comments: