Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dreams #15

Interesting dream last night, it felt like a recurring and evolving dream. I remembered dreaming/living part of it before but don't remember when. During part I was either awake or lucid.
I dreamt of a group of four children (early teens) whom I had created or brought here. It felt like these are the same thing. As the Reconnections say: "You do not create something out of nothing, You create out of everything that is All-ready here."
Some of these children died early and then were reborn along with the rest of the group beginning a new reality. As the children kept dieing and each time being re-born many realities were being created. I was aware of All of these realities or at least many of "them". The only realities I was aware of involved this group of children which did grow in numbers in some realities, but All-ways included the same core group.
It's hard to retain a clear memory and harder to convey it because of these multiple realities in My awareness at the same time. One thing I definately remember is that at some point the children took Me home to the stars where WE came from. This is My first time of being consciously aware of having come from the stars and the first time that I know of that I returned. I don't remember what it looked like or what We did, We were just there and IT (Our home world) was just there. And We returned here. I'm not sure if this occurred in many realities or only One.
Other than that I remember some flying among the stars, and some very normal life activities.

No comments: