Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Car Opera

Written 2/15/05

Another great dream. Went to bed thinking about the keeper’s secret. What would I need to be happier?
Dreamt I was with a group of high school age students, I’m sure I was that age. We were building a "better" car and performing a rock opera about this "doing"
One of the students had to shout, in a voice that woke the world, "Dad don’t hold Me back." It was about parents imposing traditional values on children and thereby binding them to traditional limits.
We were building this car (which would develop into a whole line of different cars, then other products) using existing technology. One line from the opera is "Cause We have technology" this was very important!
It was also about teamwork. Each One of this group had a piece of the puzzle. Like We do here at club recon. Each person contributing their piece and feeding each other and an idea/thought/story is born and nurtured and grows and flourishes and blossoms.
Consider All the reconnections here! The dream about seeds and how that thread developed. The thread about anger. Our story about Our Troll. DJ’s thots about the wrestler to be. Our talking of the New Age and earth changes and star kids.
In My current manifestation I would be One of the Ones imposing traditional values! Yuk, yuk, double yuk, but it is true. Dj’s story of the "wrestler to be" showed Me how judgmental I still are, and My judgements are based in traditional values.

No comments: