Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Talking about some old and present dreams

Ever since I moved here I've said this is the land where dreams come true and guess what......

Lots of folks think "they" need to live in or near a portal, forgetting that "they" are the portal. Sure, there are areas that enhance and support that energy better, but sometimes We use this as an excuse to not start where We are.
In My first ever apartment by MySelf in Sacramento I decorated in a way that totally created the feeling of walking right into a portal. Originally this was not intentional, but when a friend walked in and said loud and clear: "You have created/opened a portal here" I embellished that with everything else I did and the affect was quite awesome. People either loved it or fled.
Whenever I moved I tried to re-create this, but it never worked as well. Later, when I moved here I brought All the "pieces" with Me, but never got the same affect here either. However, I was told right away that I Am the portal and tho I didn't fully grasp this, I clung to it. And baby look at Me now!!!!!
I have All-ways felt that there is a faerie castle overlaying this 1 room cabin. I have yet to see it, and tho I Am clear that I Am not visual, I would like to see it. That is why asking: "Don't You see it is such a trigger for Me." as much as I have no desrie to be normal, I would love to be normal.
I know I feel the castle, made of light and shadows. Bridges made of golden moonbeams and rainbows connecting treehouses and swings made of bark and leaves. I also feel the presence of the fae in this beautiful forest I live in. This is the time of year that really feels. A person can truly watch the grass grow it happens so fast with All the daylight.
What I haven't done or been aware of is experiencing the fae and this castle. I readily admit that if it happenned suddenly I'd shit My pants, but still...... I think having a dragon sitting in the front yard helps. It's hard to say for sure since the time after dragon followed Me home I've been so hard hit by the earth change energies. (I bought a Taurus station wagon that I think looks like a dragon and I call it My dragon wagon)
So, I'm working on My belief in the fae and a faerie castle here.

No comments: