Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More thoughts and a dream

I think as We expand it certainly does get harder to put into words because Our vocabulary was never meant to talk about infinity. We will probably find a new language waiting for Us when We reach the spot where We need it.
As I was reading about negatives, I was remembering how many of the things about Me (that were thought to be bad) turned out to be some of My best attributes. It's a classic example of how We have most everything (if not absolutely everything) inside out and backwards in this physical world.
This is why if We want the kids to "get it right" We must allow "them" to learn and process in whatever way "they" choose and whereever "they' choose. This is a very scarey concept to most a-dults. We really can share Our experiences with the children and support "them" and encourage "them" without trying to bend "them". This is a huge lesson for Me, and of course the hardest thing is to allow MySelf. I've set more rules for Me than I would ever expect anyOne else to follow.
I had a dream about a cannibal last night and I gotta tell You I'm clueless. The thing that is hard for Me is that I was the cannibal. Perhpaps at some point I was an observer, but as hard as I tried (in the dream) to not be the cannibal, I knew I was. This is the first time that I'm aware of trying to change part of a dream while dreaming, I've done it after I woke before but not during the dream. Then when I real-eyesed I was a cannibal, it is My nature, a child (late teens) showed up. A very normal appearing child but very timid, yet wanting to be held. I looked with a question in My eyes and was shown massive scarring on "their" back from a lot of beatings. My heart went out and I was able to give comfort and didn't even try to eat the child. In fact, after that I was not aware of eating anyOne.

No comments: