Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thoughts

Interesting perspective. There is just sooo much to explore and We (masses) have so much narrow mindedness that prevents Us from opening Our doors to life. The good news is that more and more people are at least putting windows in "their" doors or at least peep holes. It certainly doesn't seem to be happenning fast and that can be frustrating. But We have eternity, so slow is ok.
If We can think of each of these variants as another Uni-verse to explore how exciting this can be. The old game We set up (seperation/limitation) doesn't have any room for that and We did a damn good job of locking OurSelves into the mindset and rules of that game.
We see something surprising in that even those crossing the old lines still believe everything fits in a box. That is the mentality We bring with Us.
When I first heard androgony discussed it fit like a glove. I had never really thot about it before but (at least on this One point) I had learned to throw out the stereotypes and follow Me. Being and learning that I Am kinestetic helped. Feeling is a very feminine quality and I Am in a very male body and mostly male mentality. No, I don't stop and ask for directions, wouldn't even think of it. Hell, I didn't even get out and look before riding My dragon off the edge of the road.
Yet, I love to please others and help "them" feel good about "themSelf". A very, very feminine aspect. This is not the same as people pleasing but can lead there very easily. I do put MySelf first, but when I find someOne who enjoys how and what I play I realy get off on that. You have experienced this in Our encounters in the ethers or other stuff that We do.

No comments: