Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thoughts written 8/8/09

Sometimes, just writing/talking about it helps.
That was definitely the case yesterday. One thing I keep thinking about/keeps coming up when I Am at work (and looking at what I go thru) is the line from the "Matrix": "You have a problem with authority, Mr. Anderson."
Now, that is no newsflash. I even gloried in this in days gone bye. But, since I've started getting into shadow work, mirror work, Oneness, this takes on new perspectives. And it feels like One of those things where (at least at this time) action is NOT called for, but simply awareness (FULL awareness) is the key.
It's that old, old pattern of denial (that's not really Me, or that's not who I Am today) that glues these encounters to One like Superglue. Yes, it certainly is true, that in this current physical life that is not who I Am today. I Am not a Self-serving tyrant, I Am not greedy (at least in relative terms), I do NOT live in fear of My boss, BUT "out there" (in multi-d) this is still a part/piece/fragment/fraction of Me. And, it All-ways will be. So, nothing I do will change it, but I must choose to love it or reject it............................ aw shit.
I really feel that this is important for Me right now, since the examples are pervading My waking and My dreaming world.
I agree (and forget) that it is important to not be too hard on MySelf and to remember that these distances are really an illusion.
I'm feeling more active this weekend than I did last weekend. I can't tell yet if it's misty or smokey outside. I think it is mist (clouds) which is good for the fires. I do have stuff that I can do in rainy weather, I tried to gear this way since summer here All-ways includes days and days of rain. This summer has been unusually dry, but the fair started yesterday so We are just about guaranteed a week of rain.

No comments: