Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dreams #69

Written 8/7/09
A little background, We went the whole month of July without any measurable rainfall and the forest fires, the smoke and the ash were quite awful.

Well We finally are getting some rain. Yesterday (the first rain) was actually worse than the day before (before it rained), You know how it is when You first throw a little water on a blazing fire (or hot charcoal). But it didn't affect Me like the day before. (insert: I was depressed the day before, it looked really weird outside. It really looked like the end of the world. I reminded MySelf that if the world was going to end, it wouldn't end just in Alaska.)
I had a nice evening and as I was drifting off it was about accepting and honoring the youngstars as "they" are. It was very pleasant.
HOWEVER, the only dream I remember left Me feeling quite horrid. It was about K and work. She had hidden items in each person's section which were obviously out of place but very well hidden. When she arrived she uncovered the items for Us to see. Mine was so obvious, it was like it had been cloaked with a spell???? So, she wrote each of Us up, felt like a threat to fire All of Us, for not finding Our hidden items. I told her that was a great way to inspire her team and show appreciation.
I truly felt horrible about My fear and anger reaction. One of the things I've been reading speaks of: "The opportunity to heal". That was obviously what this dream was about and I did go to work on that right away. I will never see those words: "Opportunity to heal" in quite the same way again.
It was the experiencing how deep these feelings (even hatred) go that bothered Me. It was that thing We speak of, how disheartening it can be to have done sooo much work and yet have soooo far to go.
At work yesterday I was noticing how everyOne is acting now that K is manager. My first reaction was: "It really isn't just Me." But, then I remembered something I read in Reconnections: We create the evidence to support Our position/belief. So, of course in My world All-most everyOne is having difficulty with K. How could I possibly be wrong?
Obviously, this gave Me lots of homework, but it was not fun.

No comments: