Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thoughts written 7/7/09

For Me it seems like sooo much is merging (balancing????)
I've All-ways known I could do/be both, be IN the world but not OF the world, yet, yet I feared that I would not or could not. After All, We have very few role models for this and especially very few current day role models.
Certainly that number is increasing, but people living in the extremes are sooo much more common than people living a balance between (whatever label We might put on it). I tend to go for "being in AND out".
I knew I could, but was I right???? Did I trust MySelf not to go too far out or too far in? Could I (would I) participate in 3D without selling out to 3D? Would I embrace multi-D without getting lost?
This has certainly been My desire (All-most said goal butt...........) Was this the unreachable dream? Was this the proverbial carrot before the donkey????? Am I the ass chasing the carrot?
It would seem/feel that this is becoming My reality. Slowly, gradually and I Am glad of that.

No comments: