Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thoughts written 7/18/09

I've read quite a bit about these current moon phases and eclipses. I just don't think that what I've read quite captured or conveyed the magnitude of this current cycle. It's probably One of those events that We have NO frame of reference for. I Am quite clueless as to how rare or common eclipses at the same time as new moons and full moons and One on the tail of another is, but I'm sure feeling something different.
I'm intuiting to take it very easy right now and the few I've talked/chated with seem to confirm this. It's not feeling like time to stop (do nothing) which is how I normally take it easy, but it is time to move slow, yet continue to move (at least for Me). This continues to be a new experience for Me. I know how to stop and I know how to run but I'm not good at strolling (in the physical realm). Guess that's not totally true, but in reference to projects and doing "things" it is very true.
Doing a little of this and a little of that. I had thought about doing some project stuff after work this week, but something said to hold. So I did. It is easiest (after years of training) for Me to follow My intuition when it says STOP. That was very hard at first. Now go slow is My learning curve.
Had thought I might get a lot done today, but something says to go slow. Like a time of tilling and watering the soil in preparation for planting.
Also, seems a time to apply Our spiritual stuff to the physical. It is easy to talk, but how are WE at practicing these principles in All Our affairs? Maybe I need an affair to practice in????
I don't feel the physical is going anywhere so I best learn how to live it to the fullest and most spiritual that I can. Lots of folks are waiting to "GO" somewhere, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting.
We are here because We chose to be. We have a purpose in the here and now. Even if it is only the experience. (ONLY the experience??????????????)
Some seem to have left, but as the Reconnections say: "Ever notice death is something that All-ways happens to someOne else?"
Maybe others are leaving, but for Me, I know there is much, much here I still choose to explore and experience. There was a time I would have deleted any email that talked like this. I would have tuned out anyOne speaking like this. I would have told most people to go away, deep into the bowels of the earth for talking like this. Yet, today here I Am.

No comments: