Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thoughts written 6/17/09

I have heard/read from several sources that this coming solstice is about moving forward. My first reaction is wondering why, if this is such a pivotal time of moving forward, then why is it this summer I Am more interested in and participating more in physical (3D) activities than I have been the last couple of years?
Then, the word BALANCE appears (and of course I run screaming from the room). When I garner the courage to return and read on, there is usually something about moving through and/or beyond polarity (fancy words to help Us bravely face balance????)
This is what I see happening for Me. I Am living and participating in My spiritual life and My physical life. I Am walking in multi-D and functioning in 3D. This is not All-ways an easy feat, as many can attest.
I haven't been remembering much from My dreams lately either. Little tidbits, sometimes answers to 3D questions, sometimes insights that save Me time and trouble, sometimes worries that have little or no basis in reality, and sometime love flowing between All the Me and My others.
I've had some thoughts about this too. Some of the dreams that were remarkable a year ago are now common place. Some are still too different for My conscious mind to grasp and translate. And, there are times when I really resist coming back to 3D, staying out there (in here) and this resist-dance may block some memories.

No comments: