Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Thots sent to a friend

Written 12/26/08

I hope You real-eyes what a gift it is to remember Your dream with such clarity. Since I have started sharing My dreams I Am finding out how many people do not remember "their" dreams clearly.
You know how I go on about feeling less than (in the passed) and how I think there are still lots of people feeling that way? Well, this is a great example. Before I started remembering My dreams I thought I was just about the only person in the uni-verse who didn't remember dreaming. Now, I have found there are many people who have no (or very vague) recall most of the time.
I know a few people (at least) have started remembering "their" dreams better since I started sharing Mine. So, I encourage You to write this story, and add any graphics You feel are appropriate and/or music. All these will aid people who aren't remembering "their" dreams. Dreams (for most of Us) are where We first start accessing Our multi-D Selves. Whatever aids You can add (visual/auditory etc) will further assist those who access those senses primarily.
I know that sometimes when I go on about some of these things it sounds like I get on My high horse, but it feels soooo important to Me to make this available to everyOne. We spent sooooo many lifetimes keeping the secrets to the upper classes. The New Age is about reaching everyOne who desires, and many don't know "they" desire because "they" feel abandoned and rejected and unable, incapable.
It's like the church not allowing women to read the scriptures or saying the mass in Latin. We devised soooo many tricks to keep Us in Our place (blind). I guess opening these doors to everyOne is One of My passions.

No comments: