Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dreams #51

Written 1/6/09

I actually remember several dreams from last night but One was significant.
I was going to a book store in a shopping mall to pick up a book I had ordered. I noticed a lot of youngstars who had paint and makeup on "their" faces and the paint continued on down "their" clothes, like it was running down from "their" faces and oozing from "their" skin. It was mostly white with shades of gray and black and lots of red. I assumed the red represented (or was) blood.
I overheard One youngstar talking to an authoritative, reprimanding, argumentative A-dult. The gr'up said: "So this is Your way of encouraging such behavior, hurting and even killing people?"
The youngstar calmly replied: "This is My way of resisting the desire to practice that behavior."
I was intrigued.
I went into the bookstore where there were several more youngstars in this guise. Most of the staff was engaged in conversation with these youngstars and it seemed "they" were All friends. The guy that waited on Me noticed My interest. He told Me the price (over $100) and I said I probably should have checked the price ahead of time. I pulled out My wallet and because I needed $100, I found a 100 dollar bill that was torn and wadded up amidst other bills. The worker could tell that I had not thought I had that much money with Me.
We started talking about the paint and makeup and it was obvious that if it weren't for the job, this guy would be made up the same. As I was about to leave, I handed One of "them" My card and said: "I real-eyes You All-ready have plenty of friends, but I don't. I'd like to get to know You."
SomeOne replied: "You want to help Us? You want to FIX Us?"
"Actually, I was hoping You could help Me. I was hoping We might 'fix' the world."
At that point "they" wanted to go somewhere and hang out. I don't mind saying that it was a bit frightening going anywhere with a large group of youngstars who wanted to hurt people and make "them" bleed. However, I knew inside that I would be safe so I joined "them". The staff told Us to return at closing time and pick "them" up.
As We were leaving I noticed another group of youngstars (obviously avoiding and disdainful of the first group) dressed in stylish, probably preppy attire.
We talked about this desire to hurt and lash out at people. I noticed some had scars and asked if "they" were cutters. "They" told Me that "they" let the others vent by cutting "them" rather than cutting strangers, and that "they" All got a kind of thrill from this.
I told the youngstars that this desire to lash out is because "they" have been lied to, "they" have been conned, "they" have been locked in cages and "they" know it deep down but don't know how to change it. I told "them" that society is designed to keep Us All in Our places and subservient and obedient to the "greater good" no matter what the price.
I told "them" that We are waking to this, but that as long as We blame others, We continue this same bondage. We are powerful and We gave this power to society. I told "them" I needed "them" to awaken not just to the injustice that had been done "them" but also to the fact that "they" did it to "themSelves".
We discussed this for a long time and each time I returned to the dream We were continuing to hang out, eat snacks, play games and continue talking about OurSelves and what We knew about this bondage We felt We were in. When some changed out of "their" painted clothes, "they" were adamant: "but We are going to keep Our faces on."

No comments: