Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Dreams #48

Written 1/5/09

The last few nights I have been continuing to dream of being with/in/at the colony/collective/hive/coven/warren. It's not really a repetitive dream, but very similar each time.
I simply go to (or find MySelf at) this huge building or catacomb where there are probably thousands of other whatever We ares. (I think of vampires, but it could just as easily be Starchildren. I just tend to automatically think of vampires in a collective more than Starkids but this may need to expand at this time. Of course, "they" can also be both.)
There isn't really any action, We just feel each other's presence and Our connection. We feel and deeply experience the love, the energy flowing between Us. Hour after hour, night after night feeling this connection, this energy.
As I thought about this it felt like We are drawing, collecting, gathering and gaining energy. Some type of build up.
It is a One-der-full feeling and very enjoyable to experience this deep connection and love and energy flowing between Us. Definitely orgasmic without any physical contact. As far as I can tell each of Us is in a separate cubicle (I guess that is the best word). Think of many small caves in a cavern or the little spaces inside a honeycomb.
It seems that sometimes this is a building above ground and sometimes a dwelling underground so it is probably at least a couple of different places. I have no recognition of any specific individuals so I don't know if the groups are the same each time or different. There is simply this feeling of many times many other beings present. All giving and All receiving.

No comments: