Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thots 1/11/09

Interesting that this full moon is also on 1:11:11
Lots of dreams about entering the new paradigm, or facing the choice of staying with the old ways or moving into the new. All the dreams are in other realities, but the common theme is coming to the point of needing to decide whether to move into a new way of living or stick with the old. Definitely wanting to move into the new, but not knowing how. Feeling like it is gonna be One of those decisions where I/We don't see the way until We start walking the path. All the dreams involve giving up something that I see as vital to My security and/or survival without knowing how to function without this.

No comments: