Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Thots 12/27/08

I just feel that We will know, We DO know what We need to do and where We need to be. We will know at a level where there is no question or doubt. The thing is that where We choose/want to go may look like entering hell to others. And I've All-ways gotten the feeling that most just don't get the big picture.
I've been feeling (and saying) recently that what is ahead is so big that it is going to be fucking uncomfortable for most. This is not a doomsday prediction, but the future will look like doomsday to those attached to 3D and judgement. Judgement being the most critical.
If later today it was revealed that the earth is populated by 75% vampires, this would feel very different to You and I than to most of the world. We (and a growing small number of others) would be celebrating while the majority would be buying garlic and carving crosses. So, We can't rely on "their" view of now and the future as accurate (for Us). Many times when I read some author, I must remind MySelf that "they" are writing to the majority, and I just don't fit there.

No comments: