Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, January 28, 2013


01/27/13

Today:

Expanding

Wizard's Log Star-date: 10:12:18 AM

Good morning. Another very fun night. Lots of play. We learn best by playing. We are One-der-ing whether to put Our adventures into a night school or here. We think We will try a night school.

An interesting note: Our dreams were about expanded realities and first thing this morning We read an email asking about other realities. There is something in Our current experience about this recent concept of these “other” realities NOT being as separate and distinct as We have previously thought. We are certain there is going to be a lot more to come on this subject, from Us AND from Our others.

As We go about Our day, We get this feeling that expanding Our awareness is a key right now and it is a huge key. We are at a turning point, a choice point. What do We choose? We choose expansion and We do ask for help. We know that We anyOne We ask is a part of Us. There is no need to seek outside assistance. There is no such thing. So, We ask any and All aspects of OurSelf who are willing and able to assist Us with Our expansion.

We find OurSelf considering looking into getting a job in recycling or One of the other fields that would aid and assist in creating Our new world.

Wow, wasa and holy shit Batman. We just started reading this article about fear and man oh man does it hit the nail right on My thumb. Turn on the light the sight I got it from added My mostest favorite quote of All times (and I had forgotten One line over the years). It is from the book and movies: “Dune: “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face My fear. I will permit it to pass over Me and through Me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

We think that is the full quote from the original book and that what We remember is an edited version from the movie. We like both. The way We remember it is: “I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. I will face My fear, I will let it pass through Me. When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” We like both versions.

Now We return to reading the article.

We clearly get it that if We look for a job out of fear, We will miss out. If We look for a job because it is what We feel drawn to do, what We want to do then We will remain on Our chosen path. There are no mistakes but it sure seems like there can be detours and We do theel that We can hit the snooze button One (or more) time(s).

We are watching Carl's astrology vid for February clcik here again it is another confirmation of what We are theeling. We are actually kind of blown away at how many people are confirming exactly what We are theeling. These numbers seem to indicate the importance and power of what is going on.

Pay attention. The currency of the millenium.

No comments: