Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, July 27, 2012

07/26/12

Another step to remembering

Wizard's Log Star-date: 09:24:25 AM

Good morning. Again lots of dreams and lots of realities. There were some that would seem like alternate but I knew “they” were actually responding to My request to learn/remember more of My/Our natural skills and abilities. We feel strongly that it is time.

We feel more energetic today, keep reminding Me to do what I want to do now, not what I want to get done or what I want to do later. And to keep Our mind open to teaching/remembering how to do things in the NEW way. Remember natural skills, abilities, techniques, technologies that We have forgotten, buried and denied.

Sending love, sending awareness of Our true nature, sending awareness of Our natural abilities and skills. Sending these into the grid.

We keep feeling like We want to share some of the information/inspiration We got last night and keep flashing back to but the words................. the words escape Me. It's about learning/remembering how to do things that We used to label extra or psychic or super etc. The labels We placed on these to keep “them” just out of reach of the common people. Of course, these words coming out of My fingers right now are a big part of the message. Probably the first step in remembering is real-eyesing that We forgot and denied and hid these skills. Which would be why I have been choosing to call “them” natural abilities.

As We pondered remembering and relearning these abilities and skills (these which I used to regard as powers) We questioned whether We needed to fully remember “what We really are” first. Then it occurred to Us that these probably go hand in hand. Just like most everything else We are discovering/remembering/beginning “they” work in tandem. Imagine that.

No comments: