Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

07/11/12

In AND out

Wizard's Log Star-date: 10:27:02 AM

Good morning. Interesting, I've been up for several hours, doing stuff, reading emails and etc. but just now thought to start typing this.

Lots of dream experiences but We don't feel it is anything We want to type up separate. More play time in alternate realities, more integrating and meeting new friends. More about owning and loving Our dark shadows. There was a lot of stuff about those We think have harmed Us are actually helping Us.

If someOne who is living in hate and fear is repulsed by love (which We feel quite certain “they” are) what would We feel about love being sent to Us while We were still sleeping????? Could the oppression We have felt and experienced be a misinterpretation of love being sent to Us. Did We take a beautiful gift and make it into a monster? This is exactly what I have thelt for some time but I do NOT think it is yet time to try to share this. I have tried in the passed and it was NOT well received. I feel We are making much progress and this will soon begin to surface but I Am not willing to broach it in public fashion again quite yet.

Several nights now We have gotten information and insight into the relief effort and how successful it has been. In that view/reality/perspective suffering has been eliminated. We feel this is very real and it is what We choose to believe. Again, this information may not yet be for mass consumption. Now, this raises the topic of secrets and such. We know that this type of thinking is the basis of much of Our lies and lack of information. I hope I Am not going there. Perhaps the difference is that if anyOne asked Me I would not deny it. Plus, I do know and intend that through My awareness this is introduced into the mass mind, the grid, etc. In fact, I send such information into the grid. This way I theel the seed is planted and the information reaches the heart rather than smashing into the mental filters that would reject it.

This morning as I read emails We get the feeling that more and more people really are acting and living from and as love. This is sooooo encouraging. We get it that sending love to those who are awake and waking is just as important as sending love to those We would think of as enemies.

Perhaps I needed to wait until I was present to type All this. Quite a bit in there.

I was present enough in the physical to cut down a dead tree that I felt needed to come down before the wind brought it down on My workshop/shed. We actually did several things and took lots of breaks. The breaks were the important part. And We real-eyesed that there was a lot of time when We were not present.

No comments: