Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, July 13, 2012


07/12/12

A

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:18:47 AM

Good morning. Busy and no memories until I was writing an email in response to a post on a discussion board.

Here is what I wrote: “I Am certain that soon will happen soon. Last night in dream I know that I All-most got direction and I intentionally woke before the answer came. That was quite a surprise. All I can say is that it felt like someOne was about to tell Me the ending to an intriguing book or movie that I had been reading.” Before I woke I literally heard: “You are going to” and I woke like a shot in the dark. Interesting that I rarely “hear” in My dreams.

We know that it will unfold and as much as I kick and scream, I really do enjoy the adventure.

One of the things We looked at was working behind the scenes. We have been aware of this for many years and generally We are quite happy with this. At times We forget and wonder why more people don't relate to the messages We get and/or try to share. Many times We have seen Our idea/thought/input fly over everyOne's heads only to see it fully and widely accepted a while later when put forth by someOne else. We feel quite certain that it is not the wording but the timing that makes the difference. We theel that We often introduce things to the grid, or re-affirm things that We got from there. Either way, We help it gain momentum and attention inside the grid. This is generally Our role and We are quite happy there, unless We forget.

We do wonder if this applies to Our daytime activity. Will We need to go back to working some job, will it relate to this. Will be involved with the building/creation of New Earth (of this We are certain but) will that be Our next job? (so to speak)

There is an X-class solar flare affecting Us today. Earlier We said that We weren't feeling it the way We did last week. Maybe We spoke too soon. Certainly had to slow down and take more breaks than We had earlier. Affecting Our equilibrium.

We did notice that when We are in play, creativity, magik mode We seem to have plenty of energy and focus (as much as is needed to play, create and enjoy magik) and even re-energize OurSelf.

No comments: