Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

07/19/12

Relief effort continues

(From night school last night)

We are not at All certain where We want to go with this One. It is quite far fetched for most, even the open minded may have difficulty with this One. Yet, We feel it is important to type it up, for OurSelf and for Our others.

Once again We visited the relief effort. As before, We were not observing the project, We were participating. This is where night school differs from the old familiar school. We learn by experiencing. There is very little theory and presentation but lots of hands on implementation.

We became distinctly aware that We were on board a space ship and the ship was flying/hovering above One of the flooded regions of Earth. We transported some people to safe areas and others who wanted to live on board or journey to another planet were brought on board. The difference between transporting and taken on board is quite subtle. Some who were transported were not aware of a space ship and space people.

It was exciting to participate in rescuing people in whatever form that takes. The experience alone was well worth the journey but there was more to it, there is a lesson in here too.

So, here is the real point or lesson in All this: each person sees (or saw) what “they” believe.

A person who was rescued and transported by space craft but does not believe in such things, experienced being rescued and transported by conventional methods such as military and/or civil services. These services were certainly on hand and doing everything “they” were capable of. The thing is that these servants were overwhelmed and there were areas which “they” were unable to access. We could easily reach these areas with Our ships. We had ample personnel and equipment to tend to everyOne and We did tend to everyOne and anyOne who was not tended to by the conventional groups.

Many people who are able to accept Our existence and presence and assistance chose to leave the planet but many also wanted to continue in the earth adventure. Those Who chose to leave the planet were reported as “lost in the floods”. Those who wished to remain were seen as walking out of the flood area or arriving with groups who were rescued by the conventional groups. Of course, there were some onlookers who saw the rescue space ships. These were those who could accept this and deal with it even if it was a shock.

I was a bit surprised (at least at first) to real-eyes that different people were experiencing and seeing the rescue and seeing totally different versions. Perhaps I should not have been surprised since I have dreamt, spoken of and to some extent experienced this. Never the less it is still a surprise. To see such an extraordinary and magnificent event as a mass rescue performed by space ships and space friends and miss the whole thing is All-most unfathomable. To “know” that We are capable of such manipulation/masking of Our surroundings and experiences is One thing, to see it happen is another thing All-together.

This was definitely an experience in multi-D living for Us.

Another part and another surprise for Us was to be in a physical body that was NOT a human body. This is absolutely the first time We remember being aware of this. We have been aware of being (and being in) Our energy body before but this time We were in a physical body but it was NOT a human body and certainly not the body We are familiar with yet it was natural and comfortable. We were actually functioning in this body for a while before We noticed it was a different body than the One We are used to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very interesting Myrr,



I just came back from (astral travel) that was devastated by a flood, there were endless human objects. I was confused at first as to why all this STUFF, was on the beach. Silently my spirit guides said don't touch or take anything. I did touch because I was looking, looking for life, that struck me as odd.



Some were lost at sea, and that is just the cycle of physical life to soul life, I seen the bodies. Not many, but I didn't venture real far in my confusion of what I was looking at.



There was someone with me, and called me away to leave the area, then I came back within me, and that ways all. I don't know who, but when I was there I did, as well I don't know what beach or place I was at.



I share this, because it is soooo ironic to listen/read your blog, and it fit within the same scope, and I could feel that it did while reading. As healer and light worker it makes perfect sense that I would

come to leaned comfort and healing to those injured. As well release those in soul, but still "stuck" not understanding they were physically dead.

Part 1 blessings Kate

Anonymous said...

In following your blog, I have realized that I have long lived by the heart, more of a 4d existence than I every really knew. I see how the creatures of this earth have emotions denied by soooo many. However I hear them when they telepathically tell me their pain, wants, et al.



Sorry being brief is not my best side, if only I could speak like I was intended, that is through hologragh, I understand this now. Thus for me explaining all that I see connecting makes talking to me, or my writings hard to follow.



Here goes a story of fish and their ability to love. For those who think little fish are mindless unloving creatures, think with your heart, that's how life out side of humans live.



I had two zebra louches for 13 yrs, and a yoyo louch probably as long. She and these two hit it off very well, one day I went looking for her, and she was gone, no where. She had to of died, and as their friend, they consumed her, I know this by what I could see from the two zebras.



Months back I did a full tank cleaning, and for what ever reason the male ended up out of the tank and on the floor, I don't know how. When I came down the female would zip in front of the tank, looking intently at me asking where her mate was.



I know this because these fish are NOT social, and perfer to do their hunting and business when nobody from the outside is around. This is when I discovered her mate on the floor dead, and she still kept looking, and looking at me.



I worried for her sadness, so in my haste, I went to the pet store and got another, it was young, but same breed. The next morning it was crushed, and left at the bottom of the tank, she was letting me know my idea for replacement was unacceptable. still that day she swam back and forth, asking, and I'd tell he was gone, he died. The next day I found her dead at the bottom of the tank.



I think I should have placed his body back in the tank, because him just disappearing was not understandable for her. I don't know if that would have kept her alive, but I know she died from a broken heart.



I told this story to a fellow animal lover, and they got it after I had told them about it.



I realize I am no longer really part of the 3d world, I feel the pain, and my heart chakra aches when others feel down. However as I leave to a level of loving, and not even feeling troubled about issues in the 3 d. I realize my reality is completely different, that I no longer see humanity and its issues really important, unless I am forced to.



My own issues are fairly small, on a large scale, and the desire to want things is fleeting. I still have to come back and take care of things, my things I felt I needed to be whole. However now they are just a burden, something to move from one place to another.



My psychic abilities are growing, and my awareness of spirits, and the crossing parallels are becoming stronger. Used to worry about the large black sort of orbs that briefly appeared, but now I understand it is a parallel either rubbing against the one I'm in, or someone crossing between two.

Part 2 Kate

Anonymous said...

Myrr as you say, live life through your heart, yes indeed. I am impressed with your travel, you will have a deja vue when it happens. However it will be your mind searching for the familurity of the physical human body. That is what my higherself is explaining about reincarnating, and why I have these moments.



One last thing, the connecting of the conscious and the subconscious is an incredible thing, we have the ability to know all. However in the wisdom of our higherself, our human brains, even the advanced ones can't hold all, it is simply physically limited and for good reason.



On the other side, we don't even feel the need to, because it is good enough to be able to obtain what we need when it's needed. Some of use still have to "learn", while others just know, I slide between the two. However my limitation in communication can be a downfall for me, in the respect I've usually confused the heck out of the other person.



Once again myrr, thank you, my time travel astral scape would have been of great confusion had it not been for your time travel. I want to say it is so great to be insync with anothers visits. I am sure your blog can resonate with many, for this is a future event, happening after we are no longer in physical human bodies...

Part 3

Blessings, Kate (sorry starchildren didn't post this