Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

07/21/12

Healing the waters

(Daytime journeys)

We just came from a dream/vision that was a continuation of last night's dreams. (I was going to say: “Just woke” but I don't remember being asleep)

In My dreams last night there was an ocean side resort that could be seen from My cabin. Both were on/in a sort of cove and connected by a dirt road that followed around the cove. The resort could easily be seen but it was a good trek to follow the road around the cove from My cabin to the resort and/or back. In the dream, when I would travel back and forth I would start on the road and then instantly be at My destination. Obviously that alone is very cool.

In My waking world it is rainy and has been rainy All week. The rain certainly lends its energy to dreaming. I wanted to return to My night dream because it was calm, peaceful, relaxing and fun.

We (some group or collective of people) went to the waters on/of Gaia (physically or in meditation or dream or hypnotic trans whatever way We could get there) and put Our hands/intentions in or on the water and sent love and healing into the waters of the planet.

As most of Us know the majority of Our body and Our planet is water. Just as there is a grid/net/matrix/morphogenic field that connects Us (I theel through/via Our hearts) We are also connected by the waters of Gaia.

We are being the change We wish to see in Our world.

No comments: